Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A deep breath

Brace yourselves, readers. I am actually ahead on school work. Now when I say ahead I mean done before 9:00. If you know me then you know that is a pretty great achievement. It gives me a chance to get another blog entry done so that I can say I've gotten better at keeping up with this thing.

Tonight we had a Halloween party. Yes, we do know that it's not Halloween yet. We are all about to head our separate ways for free-travel week. Two of the three groups are leaving tomorrow. My group is sticking around for a couple of days then heading out. Anyway, we all got dressed up and had crepes and candy. I dressed up as Wimon, the program director and my professor for three classes. There will be pictures tagged on facebook soon, I'm sure (not that you will enjoy them as much not knowing him, but still). Mom, we had quite a bit of fun with those vampire teeth and skeletons that you sent.

We figured out that after we get back from out free-travel week we will only have four and a half weeks left in Montevideo. I can't believe how quickly this semester has flown by. I know that after I get back next Saturday it will speed up even more. Well, there isn't all that much to report right now. I just wanted to post a little something for your enjoyment and so I could say I've posted more.

Until next time, may God grant you peace in a land of worry, unity in a sea of individualism, and love in a world that desperately needs it. I love and miss you all.

Blessings,
Matt

2 comments:

Katina said...

Don't worry, Matt. You still update more frequently than John and Melanie!!! :-)

Love you and am looking forward to seeing you soon...

Aunt Katinka/stinka/pooh-burp

Sallie said...

Thanks for the post before your trip. I'm glad the skeletons and fangs were put to good use!